After several years producing and facilitating corporate team building programs for a variety of companies throughout the USA, Mexico, and Canada, Matt May recognized that there was an alternate way to provide individuals and corporations with engaging, interactive experiences. As a result, he created Premier Team Building & Interactive Experiences®, in 2017, delivering programs nation-wide, and abroad. As the company’s president, he is responsible for the design & development of its team building and interactive experiences, overseeing the production and facilitation of these programs, customer support, and staff training.
In addition to having produced and facilitated hundreds of large and small-group team building experiences, in his career, May has served as a producer, director, manager, administrator, educator, and consultant for various event and live entertainment, theatrical, and educational organizations.
A sought-after speaker and published author, Matt excitedly shares his passions and experiences focusing on two areas:
- Take The Fear Out Of Team Building (book available on Amazon)
- Don’t Fight The Flow: Following Your Organic Path
Additionally, he has served as . . .
- event host / emcee and lead facilitator of employee engagement / team building experiences
- event host / emcee of private events for groups of all sizes
- weekly backstage tour guide and behind-the-scenes host onboard Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Dawn
- host of “Discover Broadway” talk show, interviewing cast and crew members from touring Broadway productions
- moderator of interview with stage and screen star Anthony Rapp at Broward County Library Foundation’s 2006 Literary Fest
- behind-the-scenes host and moderator for group talk-backs with cast members of the 2001 national theatrical tour of the Broadway musical Crazy For You
- professional educator of college and private preparatory school students
Matt is the co-author/producer of the award-winning theatrical musical comedy DIEGO & DREW SAY I DO. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Theatre Arts and Arts Administration, and a Master of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Arts.