Medical Meeting Professional (MMP) Certificate Course
Domain A: Strategic Planning
Cost: $513.99 member / $713.99 non-member
Note: Course now includes the price of a digital badge credential that will ensure you and your stakeholders know that your MMP designation is up to date.
As a result of COVID, the great resignation, talent loss, talent shifts, inflation, emotional and physical burnout, customer behavior change and other factors, there are many new planners who need to be professionally trained on the science of planning medical meetings. Experienced planners may also need to upskill their education. The healthcare world can be complex and confusing, and having the Medical Meeting Planning (MMP) Certificate can mitigate risks and consequences.
An individual who obtains their MMP certificate is someone with knowledge of relevant planning, terminologies, processes, and compliance regulations for healthcare meetings. Knowledge and expertise in basic medical meeting planning will assist in understanding and practical operations sufficient to assist the meeting professional in understanding and addressing obligations and skills.
You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand what qualifies as a medical meeting
- Learn the steps of planning medical meetings
- Execute areas of planning medical meetings, including sourcing, transportation, food and beverage, speakers, tradeshows and exhibits and production
- Develop budgets, billing and analytics associated with planning medical meetings
- Discuss producing virtual and hybrid medical meetings
- Determine how sustainability, safety procedures and best practices play a role in planning medical meetings
- Learn the role of compliance and ethics in planning medical meetings
- Registrants must purchase "How to Plan Medical Meetings and Events" in order to attend the course. Pre-reading this book prior to the course is recommended. Books must be purchased here. Print book costs $89 and eBook costs $80.
Register Now: Medical Meeting Professional (MMP) Certificate Course | 2.23.2024 - Event Summary - Meeting Professionals International (mpi.org)