At the completion of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize new healthcare compliance management skills and unique terminologies in the event planning and design process
- Oversee process reporting management across a variety of sectors, regions and countries
- Meet new reporting and submission timelines and understand transfers of values, and what that means for meetings and events
- Apply the who, what, where and how of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act (Open Payments), and other global compliance initiatives
- Verify your credential with a digital badge to add to your email, social media and more.
Registrants can purchase the textbook “Breaking the Code to Healthcare Compliance," and read it prior to the session. Books are available for $89.95 (print) and $80.00 (e-book) and can be ordered here (link here to this: http://www.meetingcompliance.com)